Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Did you know......?

Did you know that a Mom, Crafter, Comic and yes she is even a Actress that has her own shop on Etsy????? Did you know???? Guess who it is.....................it's.................

She is raising money for
You can read more about it here: http://www.rosiesbroadwaykids.org/

She has some CUTE stuff in her shop too, please check it out.


~Marie~ said...

I'm not a fan of Rosie, but I will check out her shop.

moxylyn said...

I love her! I saw her shop yesterday and I like how she has her own photos of herself with some of the items. I think she comes off too harsh for some people, but I love her for telling it like is.

dog collars said...

I agree with Marie, I'm not a fan of Rosie, but my ant is, so I'm going to give her the link so she can check it out. I already did and the site and the idea looks nice.