Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Wednesday

I haven't done this in a LOOOONG time but this morning I didn't hear the alarm clock and woke up 45 mins late. Since then everything has been a
I have a few new items listed. You can view them here.
Pretty Handbag done in Amy Butler fabric.


Tins and Treasures said...

Oh, dear...I'd be sooo in trouble if one of my alarms didn't go off. How many do you set? Happy Spring ~Natalie

Cindy said...

Sorry about the lateness. I know that is no fun. Congrats on your website look really nice! Beautiful bags!

glorybe1024 said...

Hi Debra! I have been out of touch for the last month. Just stopped by to catch the purse!!

Anonymous said...

Добро пожаловать на сайт [url=][/url] Сайт входит в единый сервис знакомств, очень модный в России , странах СНГ и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ждут приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая любовь!!!