Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

It has rained the whole weekend. It started on Saturday morning and now it's Sunday night and it's still coming down. It a nice rain though. Not hard but just enough to see it falling. My garden needs the rain but I miss going outside.......

I took this picture from my workroom window. I love the water drops on the branches.
We have one wet ground!! Water Water Everywhere..............
And this cute little fellow was out playing in the rain. While we ate breakfast this bird was out eating too.....! Isn't it cute?


It got pretty close to the window too.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

BookWormz said...

aww - what great pictures! :) Way to make lemonade when life handed you lemons! aka rain... :)

Cthings said...

Sorry you had a rainy weekend. We will try to send shine this weekend. Hopefully you are doing good!

pet dog collars said...

I'm not a fan of rainy days, but I do love when it rains at nights, it give me a peaceful moment specially if it rains with some lightnings. It is just an amazing feeling.